3.31.2008

The Proof is in the Pudding

Remember the old saying "The proof is in the pudding."? The saying means that in the end we'll know what the truth is. As human beings, we can't see the end from the beginning. We are bound by the laws of space and time. Many times what we believe at the beginning is proved to be untrue by the end result.
This is my answer to those who refuse to believe in God, Heaven, Hell and Jesus. I can witness to them, I can explain what I know to them, I can read them the Bible and I can tell them of my personal experiences. Some believe, some take my words into consideration and some refuse to even entertain the possibility of God, Heaven or Hell.
The proof is in the pudding. The day will come when we will all know for sure because we will all see with our own eyes. Unfortunately, it will be too late then to make a decision. The object of the exercise is "do you have faith to believe without the benefit of seeing?". Will you believe God just because He said so, or do you require sensory proof? God is looking for people who take Him at His word.
The proof is indeed in the pudding and the pudding is almost done. It's too late to believe once the end result is revealed. God is looking to see who can walk by faith, not by sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts.