2.22.2008

Make Your Declaration

"This I declare of the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God and I am trusting in Him." Psalm 91.2

"The LORD says, 'I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue them and honor them. I will satisfy them with a long life and give them my salvation.'" Psalm 92.14-16

When I wake up in the morning, I thank God for a new day of His blessings and I make my declaration of faith just as the Psalmist did in Psalm 91. The Lord alone is my refuge. He is my God and I am trusting in Him for everything. I am convinced beyond any doubt that He is able and willing to take care of me. I am not living in some fantasy world where I sit on my couch and expect some supernatural creature to serve me hand and foot without my having to lift a finger. I go to work, I pay my debts, I care for my wife and kids; I do what I can with what I have and I do it all in gratitude and joy for the ability and means to do it. But I know that God is making a way for me every day. I know that He works behind the scenes causing circumstances to work for my good. He does for me exactly what He said He would do for those who love Him and trust in Him. I believe I will live a good, long life full of God's grace and mercy and even in times of trouble I know He will be there and will bring me out quickly and unharmed.
God has blessed me with faith to believe in Him and I am going to use that faith to make my declaration every day. We all need to confess what we believe and then expect to see what we hope for happen for us. God is faithful. He will never let you down of leave you alone. He will do what He has promised for those He has promised it to. Wouldn't your day go much better if you knew God was working behind the scenes on your behalf? Believe in Him and be blessed;Trust in Him and receive the promises; Declare His name and enjoy His deliverance and His salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts.